Never miss a piece of content posted from any of your areas by setting content alerts. When a piece of content mentions a set of keyword(s) is posted in one of your areas, you will immediately be notified via email.
To add or edit a content alert, select "Content Alerts" from the left-hand side of the screen and click on "Add Alert".
You will see a pop up window to help you decide the type of content you’d like to receive. It looks something like this.
- Add the keyword(s) for the type of content you wish to receive alerts for. You can add as many as possible, just separate them by adding a comma after each keyword.
- Select the area from your areas list that you wish to receive the alerts from.
- Select the frequency for which you wish you receive the alerts for.
- Real-Time: Sends you email alerts as soon as the specified content is posted on our platform.
- Hourly: Sends you email alerts on an hourly basis when the specified content is posted on our platform.
- Daily: Sends you email alerts on a daily basis when the specified content is posted on our platform.This option is best recommended if you're using a very broad keyword search in a densely populated area.
- Enter the email address of the individual(s) you wish to receive the content alerts you've set up. If you wish to add more than one email address, separate them by adding a comma after each email.
Note: the recipient of the content alert doesn't have to be a Ground Signal user.
You can manage your alerts directly from your area page.
To access your alerts from your area page, simply click on the bell icon at the top-right corner of the page.
After clicking on the bell icon, you will see a light box pop up on your screen showing any alerts that you may have already set up for the particular area you're viewing. The name of the area will display at the top of the box. There you can edit, delete existing content alerts or add new ones.